About Radiopaedia.org Courses
Radiopaedia offers a range of online courses targeted at a broad range of learners. All online courses are free in 125 low and middle-income countries and for All-Access Pass holders. There is currently a 25% discount in response to COVID-19 across our entire course library.
Want a free lecture? Check out our featured video page
Get 12 months access to our two latest courses for just $28 each! 50% discount ends August 31
This viva practice learning pathway features 21 practice cases and over 2.5 hours of video teaching and candidate recordings.
Take your understanding of the pituitary region to the next level with this guided learning experience featuring 14 case commentaries and 30 review questions.
RCR and RANZCR have announced rescheduled dates for their reporting exams and so we have adjusted the dates of our 2020 practice exams to match. registration now open
- FRCR 2B Reporting Practice Exams (September 5, 12, 19)
- eFilm Reading Practice Exams (October 10, 17, 24)
Supporting online education during COVID-19
- 25% discount across our online courses - read more
- cheaper all-access passes in more countries - read more
- free featured video lecture - read more
- free isolation tutorials - read more
We have applied a temporary 25% discount across all of our online courses including our All-Access Pass. This discount will be available until 31 August 2020.
These are extraordinary times and we feel a strong duty to improve the affordability of our online courses so more people can benefit from our resources at this time.
We recently adjusted our country tiers to allow cheaper all-access passes in more countries. No country has moved to a higher price and four new countries have joined the free list. The quick summary is:
- Tier 1 countries: 41 (previously 74)
Tier 2 countries: 30 (previously 22)
- new additions: Chile, Greece, Hungary, Saudi Arabia and more
Tier 3 countries: 15 (previously 5)
- new additions: Brazil, China, Mexico, South Africa and more
Tier 4 free access countries: 125 (previously 121)
- new additions: Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, Peru
Shoulder Injuries Learning Pathway
Take your shoulder x-ray interpretation to the next level with this guided learning pathway by Andrew Murphy. Includes 40 annotated review cases along with quizzes, illustrations, audio and video.
Small Bowel PAC-MAN - FREE!
Learn how to track small bowel on CT with this interactive 12 level learning experience. Discover multiple different causes of small bowel obstruction along your way to mastering this important skill. Waka, waka... FREE
This learning pathway by Associate Professor Frank Gaillard features 21 scrollable cases, over 70 minutes of video commentary, and 50 review questions.
Radiology Review Course
Over 12 hours of expert video lectures spanning seven different radiology subspecialties ideal for radiologists and radiology residents. Includes a course certificate and over 120 review questions.
Hand Injuries Learning Pathway
Take your hand x-ray interpretation to the next level with this guided learning pathway by Andrew Murphy. Includes 40 annotated review cases along with quizzes, illustrations, audio and video.
Temporary 25% discount in response to COVID-19
Online courses primarily consisting of video-on-demand lectures - from $45
- Radiology Review Course (12 hours)
- Emergency Radiology Course (8 hours) UPDATED
- Adult Brain MRI Review Course (6 hours)
- Medical Imaging Anatomy Course (8 hours)
- Trauma Radiology Course (8 hours) UPDATED
- Neuroradiology Update Course (6 hours)
- Abdominal Emergency Radiology Course (6 hours) UPDATED
Guided learning experiences combining audio, video, cases and MCQs - from $10.50
- Musculoskeletal Viva Practice (~5 hours) NEW
- Pituitary Region Learning Pathway (~6 hours) NEW
- X-ray Interpretation: Shoulder Injuries (~4 hours)
- Neurodegenerative MRI Learning Pathway (~5 hours)
- Trauma CT Brain Learning Pathway (~3 hours)
- How To Be A Better Radiologist FREE
- X-ray Interpretation: Hand Injuries (~3 hours)
- Small Bowel PAC-MAN! FREE
Online Practice Exams
- FRCR 2B Reporting Practice Exams September
- eFilm Reading Practice Exams October
- Radiopaedia Rapids (for FRCR Part 2B) FREE
- Radiopaedia Vivas (for FRCR Part 2B) FREE
Available only to all-access pass holders
- Approach to Abdominal X-rays (35 mins)
- Emergency Imaging in Stroke (42 mins)
- Trauma MRI Brain Scenario (22 mins)
- A to Z of Pediatric Imaging (60 mins)
- Imaging of Bowel Ischemia (35 mins)
- Errors in Neuroradiology (35 mins)
- Paired Neuroradiology Cases (40 mins)
- Pediatric Leave Me Alone Lesions (45 mins)
'How to' guides
Learning pathways showing how you can help shape Radiopaedia - free