About Radiopaedia.org Courses
Radiopaedia offers a range of online courses targeted at a broad range of learners. We strive to provide high quality, globally affordable and accessible online radiology learning. Access is free in 125 low and middle-income countries and for our All-Access Pass holders.
Radiopaedia 2021 Virtual Conference
This 5-day live event has now ended and we have entered the post-event on-demand access period for registered delegates only. Late registration is now closed.
Level up your elbow x-ray interpretation with this guided learning experience featuring more than 70 original illustrations and 100 annotated cases.
Master cervical spine x-ray interpretation with this guided learning experience featuring 85 minutes of video, 30 mystery cases and 25 annotated review cases.
Take your wrist x-ray interpretation to the next level with this guided learning experience featuring more than 80 illustrations and 100 annotated cases.
This viva practice learning pathway features 30 practice cases and over 1 hour of audio and video commentary.
This viva practice learning pathway features 21 practice cases and over 2.5 hours of video teaching and candidate recordings.
Take your understanding of the pituitary region to the next level with this guided learning experience featuring 14 case commentaries and 30 review questions.
Small Bowel PAC-MAN - FREE!
Learn how to track small bowel on CT with this interactive 12 level learning experience. Discover multiple different causes of small bowel obstruction along your way to mastering this important skill. Waka, waka... FREE
Want everything? Check out our All-Access Pass Pricing
Online courses primarily consisting of video-on-demand lectures - from $60
- Radiology Review Course (12 hours)
- Emergency Radiology Course (8 hours)
- Adult Brain MRI Review Course (6 hours)
- Medical Imaging Anatomy Course (8 hours)
- Trauma Radiology Course (8 hours)
- Neuroradiology Update Course (6 hours)
- Abdominal Emergency Radiology Course (6 hours)
Guided learning experiences combining audio, video, cases and MCQs - from $14.00
- X-ray Interpretation: Elbow Injuries (~3 hours)
- X-ray Interpretation: Cervical Spine (~4 hours)
- X-ray Interpretation: Wrist Injuries (~4 hours)
- X-ray Interpretation: Shoulder Injuries (~4 hours)
- X-ray Interpretation: Hand Injuries (~3 hours)
- Trauma CT Brain Learning Pathway (~3 hours)
- Chest X-ray Viva Practice (~3 hours)
- Musculoskeletal Viva Practice (~5 hours)
- Pituitary Region Learning Pathway (~6 hours)
- Neurodegenerative MRI Learning Pathway (~5 hours)
- How To Be A Better Radiologist FREE
- Small Bowel PAC-MAN! FREE
Online Practice Exams
- FRCR 2B Reporting Practice Exams Register now
- eFilm Reading Practice Exams Register now
- Radiopaedia Rapids (for FRCR Part 2B) FREE
- Radiopaedia Vivas (for FRCR Part 2B) FREE
Available to all-access pass holders only
Head & Neck
- X-ray of Adult Hand Arthropathies (33 mins)
- Emergency Imaging in Stroke (42 mins)
- Multiple Sclerosis: criteria, protocol & detection (36 mins)
- Errors in Neuroradiology (35 mins)
- Paired Neuroradiology Cases (40 mins)
Obstetrics & Gynecology
'How to' guides
Learning pathways showing how you can help shape Radiopaedia - free
We recently adjusted our country tiers to allow cheaper all-access passes in more countries. No country has moved to a higher price and four new countries have joined the free list. The quick summary is:
- Tier 1 countries: 41 (previously 74)
Tier 2 countries: 30 (previously 22)
- new additions: Chile, Greece, Hungary, Saudi Arabia and more
Tier 3 countries: 15 (previously 5)
- new additions: Brazil, China, Mexico, South Africa and more
Tier 4 free access countries: 125 (previously 121)
- new additions: Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, Peru
- Update February 2021 - Lebanon added to Tier 4