Abdominal aortic aneurysm: extremely large, ruptured
Abdominal pain after falling. No known history of AAA.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm.
This case shows an enormous abdominal aortic aneurysm, previously unknown to the patient. The aneurysm had ruptured, but was still somewhat contained as the patient was alive at the time of the CT scan and he survived the operation.
17 public playlist includes this case
- 6th year general surgery cases
- Imaging for Anaesthetics Registrars
- ER: Abdomen: Vascular and Pelvic
- RIG CT Intro
- Emergency Cases
- UQ Med Yr 3 Med/Surg Orientation week
- UQ Med Yr 4 Orthopaedics - lower back pain
- UQ Med Yr 2 Acute abdominal pain
- GCUH Vascular Key Conditions
- Vascular emergencies
- 2018 Nurse Practitioner education - Acute abdomen
- ER Thywissen